Saturday, September 05, 2009

Feeling Inspired and amazed (whippish back to work)

A couple of neat videos to share, since I have no artwork that i can show right now.. and I'm just keeping my head above water for now.

A little something to inspire
I happened to catch this on drawn.ca
I thought the use of cardboard was brilliant...

-song by They might be giants.

http://drawn.ca/2009/09/03/they-might-be-giants-electric-car/









And this is a little something for fascination i have with mechanics and robots.
(i'm kind of curious why the narrator switches from a british accent to a north american accent)
I really like how each of the end fingers can be adapted and angled accordingly to be used like a thumb (it's a lefty and a righty all in one!




this one has some really dynamic motion (thought this was really impressive)

now back to work.

No comments:

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();