Monday, February 08, 2010

Heart vs Break: Happy Valentines

I had this finished a little while back but I hadn't much time to post it up
But this is my homage to Sentai, Henshin japanese style (power rangers, kamen rider)
 My goal for this piece was to play around with lighting. and how some objects are transparent and how they glow when backlit.

Hope you have a  Happy Valentines 
(feel like forever since I've posted anything :P )





here's a WIP I manage to save progress shots and make a animated gif



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! The drawing progress gif really gives me an in-depth idea on how you work! I actually learned quite a bit from that!

Thanks for posting, and happy V-day to you! Happy Chinese New Year as well!

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrew.
Hows stuff going?

Genevieve Tsai said...

Love your linework and colors!! Great stuff on your blog!

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();