Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Space Baby Valentines

I really really wanted to do 2 pieces for Valentines. One kind of fun and retro and one baby cute and retro.
Unfortunately I'm runng out of time...  and work is getting kind of hairy.
I rather not rush this piece.

Actually the main Baby is something I dug up from my sketchbook circa 2003. Totally forgot about it until someone had pointed it out to me.
At the time "floating babies from space" was the concept given to me from a friend of a friend (Pat a very tallented designer.. I can't remember his last name.. this so long ago).
But anyways... thought I dig it up and try to polish it up and redesign it some. I hope to finish painting at some point.


No comments:

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();