Monday, March 01, 2010

Goku Dragonball DAC Challenge

Well over at Design a Character on DA.
This week challenge was  re-imagine Goku in a different style. (steps were supposed to be completed during the week... but I ended up finishing most of it last nite. A little bit pumped from watching Canada take the gold for hockey !)

I took it step by step, from roughs, line,  line + colour(comic)  to more painterly.
The more I colour I seem to find the line very distracting. I didn't intend in doing a painterly style.. but it seems to work better.

1 comment:

Crayonaut said...

wow he looks like me hahah jk
one of the bests for sure;) kickass my friend: D

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();