Friday, March 12, 2010

Oxford Family and Friends book 5 and 6

Some work I did for Oxford University Press is now in Publication.
I drew close to 97 b/w + grey scale drawings for "Oxford Family and Friends 5"
and another 97 b/w + grey scale for "Oxford Family and Friends 6"

I got a copy of each from Oxford from the mail today. As I flipped through the work books... I could hear my marker scream at me from the corner of my  desk...
"You must marker in mustaches and funny hats" some habits never die.

 Oh and also funny enough, my friend Eric Kim had done the cover for both books!





























Some sample work.


No comments:

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();