Tuesday, September 14, 2010

kidchuckle in 2d artist mag

Been a little while since I've posted anything. Last month I was asked to write a article in 2d artist mag about sketching. Some stuff in the article is old, and some sketches never seen before (well unless you've flipped through my sketchbook or looked over my shoulder). I cover some of my process and go roughly how I take sketch to painting.

2dartist was kind enough to host my article and allow myself to share it. Feel free pass it along.

http://www.2dartistmag.com/artists/issue057_sep10/article01.pdf

I can tell you the full version of the mag is really cool too.. so go out and pickup that version tool. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just saw your post in Art Jumble blog! You have a wonderful blog here and amazing artwork! Keep the good stuff coming!

Unknown said...

aww thanks man you are very kind!

var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-4322931-2"); // put in customized calls after pageTracker object and before_trackPageview() methods pageTracker.setAllowLinker(true); pageTracker._trackPageview();